I have been separated from my ### almost going ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have been separated from my husband almost going on ### years and he is already living with someone else for the last several years. There is no hope for reconciliation, but he doesn't want to get married again so he isn't in any hurry for a divorce.

I on the other hand have found someone I really want in my life, a really good guy and he does want to get married again.

Please God, give me the strength to file the papers, to get myself out of this Limbo I am living in and bring this new man fully into my life so I can be happy again!
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please reunite my wife and I who have been separated for the past three years ### and ###
Replies
9
Views
824
I would like a prayer for my significant other to get clarity from God to see the actual truth that I have never cheated on him. He has so many scenarios in his head and keeps accusing me that I've cheated on him. I would like for our relationship to be restored and to be able to grow a stronger...
Replies
9
Views
498
I ask for a prayer request for as many people as possible this come from my heart! I cry out to you today out of desperation and much sorrow! I suffer tremendously from the worst case of Parental Alienation ever imaginable! I have been severely alienated from my 3 daughters’ for nearly 7 years...
Replies
7
Views
667
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom