i have been in a wheelchair for about two years but ### have been feeling

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
i have been in a wheelchair for about two years but ### have been feeling vertigo as well. my doctor said that it depends on my condition. ### am HIV2 positive but now ### want to walk, can you pray for ### please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
248
I need prayers for someone who has been sneaky and lied to me about a situation or I feel that they have. I have been employed by a place that I prayed to be at for 20 years and it has been a total wreck ever since I have been here. They have a very unprofessional leader and I have never had as...
Replies
8
Views
210
I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom