I have been diagnosed of metastatic lymphoma ...

Kulsis

Disciple of Prayer
I have been diagnosed of metastatic lymphoma & primary myeloproloferative neoplasms. Please pray for ###.
 
```markdown
I have been diagnosed of metastatic lymphoma & primary myeloproloferative neopsalms. Please pray for me.

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask, He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
```markdown

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

​

John 8:36​

​

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed​

​

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Amen.Amen.Thank you very much,I agree with you and I do believe in God
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister, ###, who was recently diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. She is just beginning the process of treatment. She will be undergoing chemotherapy, radiation and surgery.
Replies
6
Views
412
I have been diagnosed with T-cell lymphoma today, a rare form. Please pray for a miracle!
Replies
9
Views
513
My name is ### ### I have been diagnosed with HIV and nasopharyngeal tumour which was supposed to be operated on but because of the HIV they discovered they said my immune system was down so now they have given me HIV medication which I have started taking so that my immune system can be boosted...
Replies
7
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom