I have ### and other ###

2 months ago I had an operation of the gall bladder and today suddenly I had pain on the right side of the stomach and also the left kidney has a stone and pain, please pray for my health, My name is ### in ###, ###

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I just said a prayer for you, ###. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in pain and crisis! There is improvement! And let us thank God with all our hearts in the Name of Jesus Christ! But let us continue to pray for complete victory and blessing!Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, give me wisdom, strength and rule me (thoughts, words...
Replies
11
Views
98
I am in pain and crisis! There is improvement! And let us thank God with all our hearts in the Name of Jesus Christ! But let us continue to pray for complete victory and blessing!Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, give me wisdom, strength and rule me (thoughts, words...
Replies
10
Views
97
I am in pain and crisis! There is improvement! And let us thank God with all our hearts in the Name of Jesus Christ! But let us continue to pray for complete victory and blessing!Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, give me wisdom, strength and rule me (thoughts, words...
Replies
11
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom