I have ### and ### and many ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That girl is suiside. Please pray her soul. God ലവ് me. All problem solve. That girl Go to heaven. God sure sorry for me
Replies
10
Views
235
Jesus I need help I have so many problems. Monday is going to be so difficult with my husband's court date and problems I have including I must get paper signed by doctor and he so far is ignoring my requests. Please let him do it or at least explain why he won't. Also, please let my son behave...
Replies
11
Views
151
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the many problems that i have. I know GOD is bigger than ALL my problems, because he said that heaven is his throne and earth is his footstool. Please stand with me in prayer and agreement. I am expecting solutions and miracles. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom