I have an interview next week. Please pray for ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter OA123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OA123

Guest
I have an interview next week. Please pray for me that I find favour with the interviewers and I get the job. Also pray that I am made permanent on the job and that ### gives me a very good reference. May God bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, send favor to this individual, let them do good on their interview. That they get the job and can work there for many years. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Amen. Thank you all.. :)
 
Last edited:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
188
I am having an interview next week. I want to clear the interview and get the job so that I become financially stable, so that my money troubles become solved. Pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
244
Dear Lord, my heavenly Father, I pray for your assistance and blessing over the job interview next Monday. It will be a great opportunity that will improve my current financial and career situation. Lord, please grant me enough time to prepare by giving me easier nights with my toddler and baby...
Replies
13
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom