i have an addiction of alcohol and cigarette, financial

tumi da block

Disciple of Prayer
i have an addiction of alcohol and cigarette, financial and marriage problem and i also have a problem of being a slow learner and every time i'm trying to do something or approach the challenges i fear like right now i want to go to school but i fear i might not make it but in Jesus' name I know I can prosper please pray for ###, please, please may God bless you
 
Dear God, I pray blessings over this prayer and situation! I ask that God will intervene on your behalf now!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing Spirit rest upon me. It is through Your power that I was created. Since You created me from nothing, You can certainly recreate me. Fill me with the healing power of Your Spirit. May Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul. Mend what is broken. Cast out anything that should not be within me. Rebuild my brokenness. Restore my strength for service in Your Kingdom. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring my health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to everyone here..I have an addiction of keeping so many things and it's making my family very angry at me and everyday my mother and sisters argue with me and call me terrible hurtful names..I just blank out and don't know what to do..I've repented to Jesus about my issue everyday..I pray...
Replies
10
Views
323
Please pray for me I'm ###. I have a daughter 11 years old in the 4th grade today the school called my daughter ### 11 years old drew some classmates with black and red and gave their eyes red X marks. Also last week she bit another student and also she scratched her arm all up the principle...
Replies
8
Views
355
Please pray for me I'm ###. I have a daughter 11 years old in the 4th grade today the school called my daughter ### 11 years old drew some classmates with black and red and gave their eyes red X marks. Also last week she bit another student and also she scratched her arm all up the principle...
Replies
7
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom