I have adept of over 30m ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
6
Views
107
Ttapped. Trapped at ###. I good.please pray for. I have escape from this problem. I am a rela Tion ship. Could I marrige 2 years aftrer
Replies
11
Views
125
Luckily, I have left Church and stop bible reading as Christianity promoted xenocentric and in order to promote Christianity want us to love our neighbor but neglect our own and forced locals to unstable jobs or low paying jobs to get by but for foreigners let them have high paying jobs and what...
Replies
13
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom