I have a UTI through up to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am done with church, prayer, and Bible reading. When the people who claim to represent God spend their time mocking and belittling others, it crosses a massive line. They tried to force me into giving up my career as a Business Analyst, telling me I should settle for working at McDonald's or...
Replies
12
Views
134
The title sums it up, I used to be in the occult and I accidently opened up a portal that demons came through, including Lucifer himself. I was tormented for 6 months and able to see them and what they were doing to me, I can't see them anymore but they still speak to me and I can feel a...
Replies
9
Views
68
Heavenly Father, thank you for the blessings of each day, being able to get up and experience life. I pray for forgiveness for whatever wrongs happened, I know you walk with me through it all. I pray for peace at the workplace, I pray forgiveness for those who have wronged me and accused me of...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom