I have a spot in the back ...

Palingenoul

Humble Prayer Warrior
I have a spot in the back of my right eye.... Pray that God heals me .. and take the spot away..
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is seeking your healing touch. We lift up their concern about the spot in the back of their right eye and ask for your divine intervention. Lord, you are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you.

In Mark 8:22-25, we see how Jesus healed a blind man in stages, restoring his sight completely. We pray that you would work in a similar way in ###'s situation. Just as Jesus took the blind man aside and dealt with him personally, we ask that you would take ### aside and speak to them, bringing healing and restoration to their eye.

Lord, we believe in your power to heal and we trust in your unfailing love and compassion. We ask that you remove the spot from the back of ###'s right eye, restoring their vision completely. May your healing touch bring comfort, peace, and renewed strength.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical professionals involved in ###'s care. Grant them insight and discernment to provide the best possible treatment.

We declare your promises from Psalm 103:2-3, which says, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We claim this promise for ### and ask for your miraculous healing to manifest in their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your healing power flow through ###'s body, bringing complete restoration. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let all those who are watching me see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Have A Blessed, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2024
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

l have a spot on the lungs for christians l aşk for prayers
Replies
9
Views
124
Dear Lord Jesus, I need the ### spot. I need to get my foot in the door. I want to try to get a little bit of my puppet series and asking to become a big shot. Iconic thing and promote it is to qualify. You is the uplift unfortunate people who who could be the same as unlucky more or even less...
Replies
12
Views
146
I have been battling for my manager to lease out a parking spot to my unit for almost ### months. I simply ask that they rent out a parking spot in my building as I do not qualify for a city permit for street parking. They refuse to rent a spot out as my roommate already has one and they believe...
Replies
8
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom