I have a prayer request for a close friend. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MTCM
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MTCM

Guest
I have a prayer request for a close friend. ### is a sweet, Christian lady, but is currently involved with an unbelieving alcoholic, abuser, and the situation seems to be getting worse. Though, to the best of my knowledge, he has not gotten physically abusive with her, I see signs that say it is definitely possible. I am asking for prayer to get her away from this guy before he does something and for God to put layers of protection around her.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a close friend who has fibromyalgia, alpha thalassemia, blood pressure problems and asthma. Pray for his healing and good health. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
127
her sister is letting us all know this info (For those of you who know my sister, ###, she is in ICU, and doing well) so keep her in prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
15
Views
209
Please pray for ###, ###, he seems to have seizures every day and we're not sure why, he does not come out of them for a while sometimes he has 3 young kids who need him one is autistic. Please please pray for his healing. Thank you so much and Lord bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom