I have a breast disorder. I couldn't choose...

Rawile

Disciple of Prayer
I have a breast disorder. I couldn't choose the option of surgical operation but I believe in God for a divine miracle. I need your prayer please.
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


###, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all cancer and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I have a breast disorder. I couldn't choose the option of surgical operation but I believe in God for a divine miracle. I need your prayer please.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I couldn’t keep up with the unreasonable demands made on me on the job. It crushed me and my SOUL. I was the only one in the office who received this treatment. The constant bombardment and stress forced me to quit. Now I’m struggling with several health issues and lack of finances. I’m...
Replies
7
Views
340
Praise the Lord..I couldn't study properly..My Exams are so close..please pray for me..I want to get a job..I have to clear This exam
Replies
6
Views
382
Please pray for me...I couldn't go to the doctor today due to anxiety and depression. I need prayer please!!
Replies
9
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom