I have a big farm land, that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
135
Life in today I have a breakthru Miracles of abuse ends in my life greatlyyy..LIFE in new heart desires since TIK TOK time is up all I hear is i dont NEED Mom from Satan SHITE CREW THAT ASSESSMENT ASSIGNMENT ENDS GREATLY he lies HIS VOICE IS MUTED FROM THE WORLD 🌎 get the heck out of my GREAT...
Replies
9
Views
139
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY NOW FOR MY OWN SANITY FREEDOM I WILL START DEFINITELY PLANNING ON MOVING GREATLY FROM ### THAT WAY I WONT HAVE TO CRY OR BE HERE ON ANYMORE I WONT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS IM NOT STUPID...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom