I have a baby that was operated ###

Moghych

Disciple of Prayer
I have a baby that was operated on her tongue, now the tongue has gummed the floor of the mouth and can't move the tongue now ### months old. I need serious help, please. She needs attention. I do watch Emmanuel TV every time.
 
I have a baby that was operated on her tongue, now the tongue has gum the floor of the month can't move the tongue now 5 month old, I need serious help please she needs attention, I do watch Emmanuel TV Everytime.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ### ### ### ### and ### ### ### ### to have a Baby. They are ###.
Replies
7
Views
250
Please pray for ### and ### to have a baby. ### are trying for one year.
Replies
6
Views
299
Life in today I have a breakthru Miracles of abuse ends in my life greatlyyy..LIFE in new heart desires since TIK TOK time is up all I hear is i dont NEED Mom from Satan SHITE CREW THAT ASSESSMENT ASSIGNMENT ENDS GREATLY he lies HIS VOICE IS MUTED FROM THE WORLD 🌎 get the heck out of my GREAT...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom