I Hate ###

You never thought you’d get to this place. Your bride, your best friend, the woman you fell in love with, has become someone you despise.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
181
So much has happened I just wish I was never born
Replies
9
Views
148
I hate god!!! I hate his people and my enemies !!! He lets them torment me but doesn’t help me !!! He leaves me alone and broken!!! Evil wicked god who’s all talk
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom