I had to resign from my previous ###.

Yrparic

Disciple of Prayer
I had to resign from my previous organization due to a lot of stress and frustration. Now I'm searching for a job. Kindly pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child Of God Let Us Pray: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayer request according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God have mercy upon me. Bless me God to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. God heal me in every area of my life. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. But most importantly, God may I come to know You in truth, trust You with all my heart, and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. May my relationship with You grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. May I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend of God. Dispatch the angels you have assigned to me to daily protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we stand in need of, and everything You want each of us to have. And God teach us how to pray about everything and not worry about anything. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.

Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC--Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
Let The Word Of God Encourage You: Peaceful Scriptures Bible Verses
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus christ, I not able to take pressure due to hotel business very low. My bosses not happy with my performance. And I am not happy working hear. Staff salary delayed, security and housekeeping staff 5 months no salary. Vendors are asking payment. Building no licences. I cannot take it...
Replies
9
Views
118
Pray for me as I have reported my previous company for unfair dismissal as they wrongfully terminated my employment because I do not want to do things which are illegal and they requested me to do and due to this reason I was terminated. Thus I have reported it to the authorities and the...
Replies
7
Views
252
My challenge didn't go as I thought it would. The main reason I went for it was because I owe 5 people their money. I'm in serious debt and these people I owe live nearby, not far, can just say neighbors skipping 2 to 3 houses to their homes. Some previous month was making up stories, some was...
Replies
8
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom