Bersek

Prayer Partner
I had daily demonic attacks in the midnight and early mornings without my knowledge as I was in deep sleep some demonic power made me to see bad dreams and evil dreams I don't know how long I was in that situation after it left me I come to consciousness ..am fighting every day by confessing the word...pl pray for ### to get rid off this demonic attacks....am ### from ###
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
 
Father I ask for your deliverance from all evil, strong protection and guidance. I ask this for ###, ### and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father I ask for your deliverance from all evil, strong protection and guidance. I ask this for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a stop to creepy, demonic attacks that have occurred as a result of me being involved in the occult years ago. I am a Christian now but they are still persisting. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
107
I have been posting about demonic attacks targeting me for years now through spiritually vulnerable people. Please pray for me as I sometimes experience these attacks through people at church and it has made it difficult for me to want to continue attending my church. On the one hand, I know...
Replies
9
Views
162
I have been experiencing certain demonic attacks for years due to time that I spent in the new age (even though I returned back to Christ years ago). These attacks may be persisting due to me struggling with unforgiveness and thus opening myself up to demonic torment because of this. Well, I am...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom