Binding:
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.
God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible.
Put on full armor of God, and bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life and your family's life in the name of Jesus. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.

I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus' name.

Matthew 16:19
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

1 John 4:4
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you..pl continue to pray.. I'll surely give Praise report when I come out of this problem.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a stop to creepy, demonic attacks that have occurred as a result of me being involved in the occult years ago. I am a Christian now but they are still persisting. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
107
I have been posting about demonic attacks targeting me for years now through spiritually vulnerable people. Please pray for me as I sometimes experience these attacks through people at church and it has made it difficult for me to want to continue attending my church. On the one hand, I know...
Replies
9
Views
161
I have been experiencing certain demonic attacks for years due to time that I spent in the new age (even though I returned back to Christ years ago). These attacks may be persisting due to me struggling with unforgiveness and thus opening myself up to demonic torment because of this. Well, I am...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom