I had a lustful dream, and now I am getting strong urges to do the act.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
269
separated with strife with ### after her mom dying of cancer and still together in the house but things have changed Update Dec-9 ..I was courting her we were getting along, things were working and holding and she said maybe we might get back together.. But then I noticed a 360 she was pulling...
Replies
9
Views
267
N
  • Locked
I had this sin in me from years ago; I was addicted to pornography and watched a lot of it. Lately, I realized I've been behaving in ways that had a secret impact on my little sister. I've been blessed by God and man, and I've had a few prophecies and many dreams that said I would serve God and...
Replies
9
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom