I had a job interview to work in a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithoutOnePlea

Humble Servant of All
I had a job interview to work in a hospital lab, full-time w/ insurance for my family (my oldest has Crohn's and we have no ins.). It may be a long shot, but not impossible with God the Father. All things are possible through Him. Thank you, God. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
155
I have Job interview with a Law Firm on Sept ###th working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray I do well with my interview and that they will hire me on. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
11
Views
182
Please let my son do well in his job interview tomorrow. Please ease his anxiety and let him have a positive outcome. He has worked so hard.
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom