I had a job interview last week, please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniob

Prayer Partner
I had a job interview last week, please pray they call me back in order to become hired and start working there immediately. Otherwise, please pray I find a job immediately as I've been unemployed for a long while and I'm desperate, facing several financial troubles. Thanks and blessings.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a job interview with a movie theater yesterday and I worked at a movie theater for 10 years and I have a lot of experience and it's for seasonal and I wanted part time please pray I get this job permanently. God please fix this job market and keep us all safe and praying that housing...
Replies
9
Views
285
I went for a job interview last week. I want the God of NSPPD to intervene so that my name would be shortlisted on the final list.
Replies
4
Views
174
I had a good interview last week. Now, in the wake of Biden's insane speech Thursday, the head of the organization I applied to says they may require all staff to get the vaccine.
Replies
10
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom