I had a good recovery please do ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ###'s successful surgery tomorrow a good recovery. God please shower your blessings on him.
Replies
8
Views
427
I had a good life for ten years and I've had a terrible life for three. My kids have molluscum contagiosum and have dealt with it for too long. Prayers it goes away and does not leave much scarring. Yet another birthday where I get nothing because we are too poor.
Replies
8
Views
333
Father I thank thee for this day After going through deep betrayal by people that I trusted I am now more cautious. I’ve distanced myself and am still feeling the effect. I’m working on forgiveness in Jesus name and it is VERY hard. I had to leave a toxic job without a financial strategy for...
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom