I greet in the name of Jesus ...

Ulrech

Disciple of Prayer
I greet in the name of Jesus Christ amen can u pray for me im sick I have something inside my body its moving around from my chest and also my children are looking for jobs. I am ### from ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for finance and health🙏🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
283
I don't know how it affects the pain inside my right hand because it did itself and inner my right leg, but I don't know where that comes from. It is so strange to me.
Replies
11
Views
101
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom