I got the teaching job! Thanks for ...

I got the teaching job! Thanks for praying everyone! I’m hoping they will honor my previous years of teaching with a better hourly salary. I’m praying they will reconsider and give me a little more🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Praise God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
11
Views
39
Father in Heaven, I come before You to ask forgiveness from all of my sins. Forgive me, Lord and reign in my life. I thank You for all the wonderful things you have done. Lord, Jesus, I surrender to You all my concerns. Lord, I lift up to You my teaching job applications. I ask for Your mercy...
Replies
7
Views
105
Back in May, I was promised a full-time teaching job at the preschool I substitute taught at for this school year & was told I'd get a call in mid June to let me know which class I had. Mid-July rolled around & I hadn't heard anything, so I texted my boss. She texted back & said both available...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom