I got married today! Praise God. Could ###

Good day my friend. Congratulations!

I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your marital needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide, protect, and greatly bless ### and ###'s lives and their matrimonial union, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Good day my friend. Congratulations!

I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your marital needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide, protect, and greatly bless ### and ###'s lives and their matrimonial union, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Praise God. Thank you.
 
Good day my friend. Congratulations!

I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your marital needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide, protect, and greatly bless ### and ###'s lives and their matrimonial union, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Praise God! Thank you friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got married today! Praise God. Could you pray for protection, guidance, and that me: ###, and ###, are humbled, and blessed to do His will? We earnestly want to be closer to Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
225
I ### ### got married just 1 year my husband name ### both are govt job holders our working places so far we are living different places we are living together only holidays last 4 months before by our inlaw and my own elder sister and his husband created some misunderstanding in between me and...
Replies
7
Views
545
Thank God that I got married this year and things turned around for my good. I got a new job, traveled overseas, good things started to happen in my life. Thank you, Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom