I got into an argument with my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got into an argument with my gf and it got to the point where I broke with her. She's always there for me and I love her so much, and I prayed that she'd be okay and get home safely. She reposted saying that she was gonna harm herself and if you feel sad, just remember I'm always here with...
Replies
7
Views
306
A mother and her daughter got into an argument. The mother used to tell the daughter's biological siblings the daughter wasn't feeding her lunches when she was. Then the daughter stopped making her mom lunches and her mom started complaining then telling the daughter she almost died giving birth...
Replies
9
Views
339
i got sex exhorted after i responded to any add online girl was looking for sexual encounter i sent pics i should not have sent and we talked i eventually gave her my number then they google and found my name and family members she threatened to send them to my family members since i wouldn’t...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom