I Give Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-749
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-749

Guest
i give up on my marriage God does not want to restore my marriage i stood for so long and i give up let him go on cheating and his mother rejoice let them all have their way.i give up no more
 
I will pray your prayer for you and with you. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will touch and bless each and every member of our family especially myself. Help me to walk in faith and not fear. Touch and bless my marriage. Touch and bless my mother-in-law. Bless every member of our family to come to know You Lord Jesus in a real way. We need You. We need Your peace that passes all understanding. Stop by our home and bless us with salvation, healing, deliverance, peace, understanding, knowledge, wisdom, and much joy. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless us all to know You in a real way, fall in love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Our family needs a blessing of Your presence in each of our lives.

Teach us how to love one another the way You want us to love one another and be faithful to this marriage and our family. Teach us how to forgive each other with the forgiveness of Christ. Teach us all how to walk in love and forgiveness toward each other. Let all the fruits of the spirit operate in all our lives. God I thank you for the opportunity to come to You in prayer on behalf of my family and myself. I appreciate all that You have done in our lives and all that You will do. Amen and so be it.
 
Lord, heal and restore this marriage. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If he care he wouldnt tear my family apart and force me with people who does me wrong every i want i have to lose is because of him and everybody around me disbwelief on me about everything about me
Replies
10
Views
53
Im having dreams where my family is turning against me and God put wrong people against me and i lose everything i could ever ask for in reality my family is acting strange like God is letting everything turn against me on purpose when i wasnt trying to do nothing wrong i got sick of it so i...
Replies
10
Views
55
Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle. I don’t even remember when...
Replies
8
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom