I fell on the street - bruise

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
I fell on the street. Please pray that the bruise, swelling under my knee will quickly heal. No swelling or pain.
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was ### days free and I just fell back into it ### minutes ago and i have already committed the act. Please pray for me to repent and for Jesus to forgive me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
119
Hurt my knee very badly can hardly work Need a good godly attorney in Jesus name Amen covers that your blood Lord protective mighty amen
Replies
9
Views
136
I fell for lust again. I am a teen, so I am posting anonymously. I probably won't see the comments, but I just need prayer. I am a Christian, but I keep falling over and over. I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom