I Feel Very Sad And Low

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
please pray that I get over her as I want to forget ### I just want to erase her from my memories as I tried telling her I love her and tried to get her back but she loves the ex more so for real and for last time I just want to forget her please jesus take this sad feeling away from me I feel very hurt cuz I been wasting my time with her all this while and she doesn't even care about me
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for family members with Asperger syndrome, a bedridden grandmother, and freedom from an unclean spirit. The individual expresses feelings of loneliness and seeks divine help for communication with God and relief from loneliness...
Replies
7
Views
221
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
501
Hello I feel Sad my health and Dina aces are very low. Not sure if I’ll Make it I’m tired and have been just not have ing joy anymore My life has been a struggle since I was a child just cruel people. Very bad including family and so called Friends who are now ex Friends. My health is...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom