I feel so bad. I feel like I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithful1980

Disciple of Prayer
I feel so bad. I feel like I have made the wrong choice in a job. Before I prayed for God to help me to choose the right option between 2 job offers. Now, I chose one, and I feel like it might not have been the right choice. Now I can't go back. I feel really terrible and uncertain. Please pray for me that God will help me in how I feel, and remove doubt and just keep my faith in Him that all will work out in the end.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
145
I'm having trouble with what I feel in the mornings I feel nauseous if I don't get a cigarette and I know there's a way to saved from that feeling I feel terribly like I've been set up, and I'm surrounded by people who don't believe like their robbing me of god i want to preach to them but I...
Replies
10
Views
311
Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom