I feel so alone and lonely and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why is God keeping me lonely and alone I am getting on in years and I don't want to die lonely in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
340
I have been mistreated by family and society. I am a very nice person I don't bother nobody I don't ask for nothing I am do what I am told. My brother hates me and won't talk to me anymore it's been like this ever since my mom passed. He talks bad about me and curses me and things like that he...
Replies
6
Views
245
My ### and her family try to break my relationship and speak bad about me to her family to break my relationship with a girl. Please God let my prayer defeat their demons words spoke out from their mouth.
Replies
10
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom