I feel like I am fighting a lot of ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter armchairguru
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armchairguru

Guest
I feel like I am fighting a lot of battles at work right now. I have set matters in motion that among other possibilities could either get me promoted or get me fired. I have been feeling a lot of anxiety over these things and my constant prayer is that God would take up my cause in this, free me from anxiety and give me wisdom as well as the words to say in the appropriate times. In many ways, I have been blessed with I've often regarded as my "dream job" and I am very thankful for it. But these recent struggles have been really threatening to steal my peace. Please pray!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Father, God in the name of Jesus I pray that you cast out any spirit that is trying to steal this believer's joy and peace.
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<> <>

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I do not have a specific answer to prayer on these things or a specific praise report (except to say I trust God will always and ultimately be glorified through my circumstances). In some ways, some of the challenges I have been facing have settled themselves with the answer that they will not be resolved, at least not by my own actions. As hopeless as this might sound, I am thankful that this has actually allowed me to sleep at night. What has grown out of this, and what I am equally thankful for, is a new focus for my wife and I on identifying an exit strategy from a job that I feel trapped at and that is literally killing me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord Jesus to cover me and protect me from every form attacks on my life and health. some times feel confusion and angry at people because they provoking me or threatening my life. Lord help me cover me with your precious blood. there evil forces around me may the Lord rebuke...
Replies
12
Views
176
I pray that the Good Lord keeps me alive until I am ready to leave this earth. I am not ready yet. I am too afraid. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
141
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom