I Feel Like Giving Up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexisKiran1697

Account Closed
I feel like giving up although I have so much to be thankful for my heart is heavy and I am holding back the tears. I can't help but to hold a grudge and I don't want too against my friend ###. I pray that we can repair our broken friendship and at least communicate. I have tried reaching out but she is not receptive and I can't figure out why and what I have done? This has consumed me and I need strength and prayer over my broken heart. I feel like giving up on her but my heart won't allow me too because I really care about her. I just want my friend back and I need her to have a change of heart and tell Satan to go away! If she has any grudge, anger, or resentment toward me God will allow her to reveal that too me. Today was a terrible day :(
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for me during this difficult season of my life. I am currently homeless, unemployed, and have no source of income. I am also living with disabilities that make it difficult for me to work and care for myself. Recently, my Social Security disability application was denied, which has...
Replies
8
Views
126
I feel lost, like completely lost. I got sick and everyone else in my family is okay, it feels like God is punishing me again and again. I kept praying and asking for healing but it's been 5 days and it feels like I'm getting worse. My life feels worthless and I wonder why I was even born just...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom