I failed to pass one paper at ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I want to thank you for your prayers you have provided me over the past few weeks. It has meant a lot. I wanted to give everyone an update. Unfortunately, I was not able to finish my dissertation this semester. This means that the next opportunity I can finish and defend it is in the...
Replies
9
Views
338
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling overwhelmed by your project. It's important to take breaks and manage your workload effectively. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Break it Down**: Divide the project into smaller, more manageable tasks. This can make it feel less daunting...
Replies
7
Views
254
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to take care of your mental and physical health during this period. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Medical Advice**: Make sure you have a clear understanding of your medical situation...
Replies
11
Views
604
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom