i ekta for me my ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Omg Satan get back leave me my mom alone my daughter just broke something of my moms idk if it was on purpose or not.Life in I get a home quickly I can live I will take care of my Mama for free she still has her mind and loves me there ISNT many in the World that like me let alone love me and...
Replies
10
Views
141
I SPEAK 🗣️ INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY I HAVE A HEALING ❤️‍🩹 IN SECRETTTTT THE WORDS OF CURSES OF WHY IS MOM ME STILL ALIVE OR STILL HERE ARE BROKEN TO THE GROUND POWERLESS OFF OF ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS HATE CAN LEAVE FAVOR OF MINE CAN BE RETURNED WITHOIT ALL GUYS FROM MY OAST NOT A GOOD...
Replies
11
Views
45
I get a new home to STAY IN GREATLY URGENTLY..LIFE INTO NEVER 👎 AGAIN DO I GO THRU SCREAMING TEENAGERS TOWARDS ME OR FOLKS AROUND ME TO LEAVE I GET TONMOVE WHERE I CAN HAVE BACKBONE STAND UP FOR MYSELF MY LIFE IS NO ONES BUSINESS MY FAMILY OUR PETS LIVES ARE NO ONES BUSINESS BINDED UP GREATLY...
Replies
12
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom