I don't know what to do, its too much, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I don't know what to do, it's too much, I need your help desperately God please help me, please....
 
Happy ### has prayed for this very honest and vital prayer in Jesus' precious name!
 
♡Shall We Pray♡: God I ask in Jesus’ name, today and for always bless all those I love and care about (including myself). Bless each of us to accept Your Son Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord. Bless all of us to come to know You better and love You more as time passes. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our life. Cause each of us to walk in our God destiny. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created us for. Bless us with God esteem, love, power, strength, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and a sound made up mind to live for You God, no matter what comes our way. God give each of us the revelation of how much You love us. Bless us with favor, deliverance, divine healing, prosperity, and protection from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger as we live our lives to honor You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus for answering this prayer with a Yes, Amen, So Be It!
 
Jesus, please heal this person's spirit and fill them with The Holy Spirit. Amen
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s really hard when your wife is committing adultery and you are trying to keep the family together and you are too old to start over and have nowhere to go and hoping God will make it stop but nothing happens. I just don’t know what to do. I would appreciate any prayers.
Replies
7
Views
117
Dear Heavenly Father, I feel hopeless, worthless, and dreadful. I met up with a prostitute again. Even if we did not have intercourse, she did protected oral sex on me. I got busted with allowing and leaving water running at the room where the immoral act was done and was fined a penalty since...
Replies
10
Views
352
Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom