I Dont Know What Else To Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Humble Prayer Partner
Just asking for continue prayers that my situation gets better.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was laid off in January. I am being sued by someone who said I owed them a debt from over 14 years ago. My great aunt died. I filed two Workmen's Comp claims for work related injuries, my ### and my ###. I was diagnosed with ###.
Replies
11
Views
169
Lord Jesus please forgive me if i am wrong about this. I dont know if i am or if im not. please forgive me if i am. for so long now lord i have had a crush on someone that works with my brother at a local store here in town. Ive always said she is so pretty. ive even said shes the prettiest girl...
Replies
10
Views
197
dear god, i have no idea what im doing but im trying this out. im still a student, but i feel like im drowning even though half the world would argue i havent even begun life yet. my whole life ive done music as a hobby because it was expected of me, but the first passion i ever found out i...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom