I don't know if I'm HIV positive; ...

Bothdraon

Disciple of Prayer
I don't know if I'm HIV positive; I've not been tested yet. I made the mistake of fornicating and I repent of the sin. Please pray that God confirms to me that I am HIV negative.
 
Thank you for prayin for me. Though I would like to know why you suggested I watch the video. Please kindly explain.
Hi. I share videos of the message from my book with every prayer. We know the prayer is important so is the word the two cannot be separated. The video is not or might not be on the subject or answer to your prayer request but it is beneficial to the Spirit. The Spirit feeds on the word so by sharing my videos, whenever u get the opportunity to watch it I believe your spiritman will be built up. That's why I share
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have done sex with hiv positive and realized after 7 days please pray for me not to be infected. In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
126
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
232
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom