I dont know how long God is ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I don't know how long God is gonna drag it out before the Rapture, but I've about had it with this world already.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know how long must I wait for my next job offer to arrive and my days are sick waiting for this job offer anticipation. I FELT DISCOURAGED when people say Jesus is useless and will not help us.
Replies
9
Views
289
GOD a coworker asked me to pick her up some lunch and she would give the money back when I return from the store. I picked her up lunch totaling almost $###.00. She stalled all day and made excuses about going to the bank, using cash app, she just made excuses one after the other. It was...
Replies
9
Views
405
I have sinned many times but i want to change and i need a sign from god im going down a bad path and dont know how to turn back i need help and i beg for gods forgiveness i dont know if i can come back i have done many bad things.
Replies
10
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom