I don't feel like I'm very useful ...

It's ok if you don't make any difference. Just take one step and see. And trust it with the name of Jesus. AMEN.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
165
I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
205
God, I want to get a healthy sleep because I don't feel like I don't have enough sleep, because I don't know why I woke up in the middle of the night like, ### am in the morning. I know you can handle everything in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,285
Members
650,544
Latest member
Valuolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom