I declare in Jesus name I am blessed every ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I declare in Jesus' name I am blessed every part of me and my life is blessed my fiancés are blessed enlarge abundantly I declare in Jesus' name I am blessed with wealth now riches now strong health body supernatural power strength wisdom divine protection divine love lots of love lots of affection lots of attention great friends great family with faith abundance the make-up I desire the beauty I desire the appearance I desire the compliments I desire the photographs of myself I desire all the cosmetic clothes I desire abundantly with creativity with radiance confidence self-control with joy happiness peace fulfillment satisfaction in every area my life now in Jesus' name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I am blessed with 1000 Facebook and Instagram friends.
Replies
5
Views
252
Please pray that I get a job soon, and that I am blessed with an apartment and a car and friends. Please pray that God protects me.
Replies
6
Views
260
Please pray that I get a job soon, and that I am blessed with an apartment and a car and friends. And, please pray that God protects me, guide me, and help me.
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,389
Messages
16,822,219
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom