I DECALRE VICTORY VITORY SUCCESS PROSPERTY WEALTH HEALTH ABUNDANCE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I DECALRE VICTORY VICTORY SUCCESS PROSPERTY WEALTH HEALTH ABUNDANCE GRAET FRIENDS GREAT FAMILY FIFILEMNT SATISFACTION THE DEEPEST DESIRES OF MY HEART IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW I DECLARE EVERY SINGLE PARTICULAR THING I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRES KNOW MATTER WHAT IT IS TOO RIGHT NOW BE SO VERY EASILY AVAILABLE TO ME FOUND EASILY AT GREAT PRICES AND TO TOTALLY EXEED ALL MY EXPECTTAIONS IN JESUS NAME
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask you, please please bless me please with the very very best ever new the very very best ever new tinted moisturizers lip pencils lip sticks lip glosses lip plumping lip glosses amazing treat leanthing thickening mascara best ever eye lashes fake tan thickening shampoo moose all the...
Replies
9
Views
234
  • Locked
I DECALRE FIFILEMNT SATISFACTION JOY HAPPINESS PROSPERTY WEALTH IN EVERY AREA MY LIFE NOW IN JESUS NAME
Replies
2
Views
98
  • Locked
I SPECK PROSPERTY WEALTH VICTORY SUCCESS BREACKTHROUGH JOY FIFILMENT HAPPINESS MORE FRIENDS LOVE ABUNDANCE INTO EVERY AREA PART OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME I CALL FIANCE WEALTH TO ME FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE SOUTH THE WEST I PRAY FOR WEALTH AND THE BLESSING OF THE LORD TO OVERTAKE ME IN ALL...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom