I DECALRE FIFILEMNT SATISFACTION JOY HAPPINESS PROSPERTY WEALTH IN ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I DECALRE FIFILEMNT SATISFACTION JOY HAPPINESS PROSPERTY WEALTH IN EVERY AREA MY LIFE NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very urgent no more disappointments in any way in any area of my life. No more rejection, criticism, loneliness, thin hair, hair problems, dark circles, hollow under my eyes, pale skin, pigmentation marks, red veins, blemishes, spots, pimples, white heads, black heads, lines, wrinkles, moles...
Replies
8
Views
278
Lord I ask you please please please bless me please to please please look incredibly beautiful incredibly gorgeous incredibly stunning incredibly sexy incredibly outstanding breathtaking out of this world please lord I'm every single way in every single part of me please in every single all...
Replies
6
Views
195
My lord my God I ask touch please please please transform please my whole hair skin eyes teeth beauty appearance health whole confidence my faith my figure my clothes please lord tight now in Jesus name I ask you please please lord bless me me please with the total very very best ever healing in...
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom