I cry out to You my Father ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, while I watch the rain fall with gladness in my heart for all of nature and creation, my mind is still in turmoil. How long? I feel like Job. I feel like Habakkuk. As keep coming up in my Bible readings when I search for answers. Attack. Rejection. Attack. Rejection. Exile...
Replies
13
Views
136
I cry out to You my Lord, and God. In this time of apostasy, and the great falling away, I ask that You use Your prophet, and servant. That You use me to bring about that early church of the book of Acts in the city ### grew up. You have told me NOT to settle for anything less than what that...
Replies
8
Views
171
I cry out to You my Father please take my fight in Your hands and get me out of this situation, as You have fought for Israel and brought them out of Egypt. Please Father put my enemies in fear and they will see that You are my God. I praise You and sing Your songs every day with hope that my...
Replies
13
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom