I connect my ### to the alter ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morn Jesus 🙏🙏 I connect my visa to American 🇺🇸 my appointment date is February 24th of America 🇺🇸 embassy abba shown me mercy let ur mercy speaks for me 🙏 I pray my visa will approve in Jesus name 🙏 everything I lay my hands on shall be prosper 🙏 no evil eyes on my passport. Abba please let...
Replies
7
Views
476
I connect my visa to Canada 🇨🇦 abba please have mercy on me 😭🙏 I want to in better place I don’t want work where I am again take me to better place🙏 abba let my visa to approved to Canada 🇨🇦 let my agent send me good news this week 🙏 abba make everything easy for me🙏 make a name for ur self...
Replies
7
Views
489
I connect my mother to the altar of fire for her visa interview at the U S embassy which is this morning, she shall be congratulated and celebrated to the glory of the lord because what God cannot do does not exist in Jesus Christ name AMEN!!!!!
Replies
8
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom