I confess my sins for the Grace ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello, I thank God for his presency always. I also thanks you for your prayers. Now I'm breaking through so many powers of the devil and hope God will lead me until I win the battle. Now I feel relief and joyful after my confession. May God bless you so much and may he bless us in a mighty way in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Boasting in Weakness 2 Cor 12:9, Confession of Sins of Tongue, etc 2 Chron 7:14 Dan 9:20 James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness... Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will...
Replies
12
Views
174
Heavenly Father I come before You to ask forgiveness of my sin for doing planchet with my sister and my cousin when I was in class 6 and I unknowingly made agreement with the devil. Please forgive me and deliver me, Lord. Please Lord forgive me for not obeying after Your warning and married a...
Replies
8
Views
163
I was on such a good path. I confess my sins: pornography, unclean thoughts and masturbation
Replies
7
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom