I command in Jesus Christ name every single make ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I command in Jesus Christ name every single make up company brand in ###, ###, ###, every make up company everywhere to right now quick fast produce the totally very very best ever new creamy dewy totally uplifting transforming best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers BB creams cosmetics with the best ever texture colour tone consistency ingredients that meets and fits all my need desires at great prices now right now I command in Jesus name this make up made right now produced right now abundantly and to right now in Jesus name flood flood every place shop shelf store make up company everywhere now Lord please do this for me quick powerful fast in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command in Jesus Christ name all puffiness swelling be gone completely totally permanently under my eyes right now rapidly without any delay please Lord in Jesus Christ name's
Replies
5
Views
195
I command in Jesus Christ name all swelling all puffiness under my ### be gone rapidly permanently completely please please please Lord right now without any delay in Jesus Christ name###.
Replies
9
Views
260
I command in Jesus Christ's name all fat, all stubborn fat, all fat to leave, burn off totally, dissolve from my whole stomach, whole hips, whole body permanently, permanently right now in Jesus' name, never ever return ever in Jesus' name. I command my whole metabolism a lot, a lot faster in...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom