I command all all all fat leave ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I command all all all fat leave Burn off totally totally dissolve in every single way from my whole stomach hips legs arms body permanently permanently in everh single way right now never ever ever to return ever in Jesus Christ's name. I command my whole whole metabolism a lot a lot a lot faster in every single way 🍙 now always that I don't feel eating that I burn off foods so very quickly right now always in Jesus' name. I command my whole stomach incredibly totally totally flat toned tight in every single way right now always. Please please Lord do this for me please in Jesus Christ's name.
 
I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless my friend, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Absolutely all all fat in my whole entire stomach hips legs whole body under arms dissappear completely totally permanently right now never ever return ever my whole whole motablism be alot alot alot faster right now always forevermore please lord ij jesus christ namess
Replies
9
Views
121
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove dissolve make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach hips whoke body legs underarms right now please lord that is...
Replies
10
Views
57
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please make my whole motablism alot alot very very fast now always remove permanently absolutely all fat please permanently from my whole entire stomach hips legs under arms body permanently now never ever return ever now please in...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom