Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I claimed and glory to almighty God for answering my prayer.
Replies
1
Views
99
Dear God I claimed and I declare victory to my husband case and my ### this coming February 13-14.2017 In Jesus Mighty Name Amen,amen. Lord thank you for the opportunity that you've give to us to meet my ### this coming Thursday January 19 thank you Jesus guide me and my husband In Jesus Name...
Replies
4
Views
158
  • Locked
Praying for stable job and passed for another job interview for tomorrow, I claimed that God will provide the best for me and for my family, in Jesus' name I pray this. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom