I Can No Longer Try.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord I thank you for staying with me and for helping me. But I can no longer try again. My desires are gone I don't have them anymore. I can not try. I will forever be alone just as you created me to be. I'm sad lord very heart broken but I'll be ok. Your with me. I will no longer try again. In Jesus name amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Again, my friend, I understand how you feel. However, I will continue to pray that God grants you wonderful friends and a wonderful wife. I pray for you in the name of Jesus of Nazareth.
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
200
LIFE IN I GET A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY THAT I CAN BE HAPPY AT HEAL THATS A GOOD THING A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY FAVOR USNT STOLEN FROM NO ONE NOTHING IN THE WORLD EVER AGAIN..LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE TO MOVE A GOOD HOME GREATLYYY AND MY PHONE DOESNT TELL ME WHO ###...
Replies
10
Views
151
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE ASAP FAR AS POSSIBLE GREATLY A NEW HOME SAFE SECURE GREATLYYYYYYY IN SECRET OUT OF ### OUT OF ### URGENTLYYY FROM WHERE IAM FAR AWAY WITH MY 2 CATS SATAN ### ### SHITE CREW HAVE NOTHING OF MINE MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS TO KEEP GREATLYYYYYY EVER...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom